Although, Collette Monuments cannot be held responsible for any damage you do to your monument, we are mindful of monument damage prevention. We will professionally clean your monument! Give us a call, and we will set up a cleaning appointment for you.
Pressure Washing Monuments
Collette Monuments provides state of the art pressure washing services to help preserve the integral aesthetic of your monument. We will restore the dignity back to your family’s headstones. We can clean Markers & Slants, Monuments, Mausoleums, and any other item by request.
It is important to keep in mind that Granite and Marble are two very porous natural stones. They will absorb any solution applied to their surfaces, which could easily leave an unwanted stain! We recommend only washing the surface of your monuments with water.
PROCEDURES TO AVOID
- Do not use acid cleaners on Marble or Limestone.
- Do not try sandblasting gravestones.
- Do not attempt to clean any stone that is unstable.
- Do not attempt to clean stones without first receiving proper direction.
- Never use wire brushes or any metal instrument in cleaning stone.
- Do not substitute any proper cleaner for household cleaners.
- Do not clean stones often. Even the most carefully cleaned stones lose stone particles with each cleaning.
- Do not plan to clean stones more often than once every few years, or longer.
- Avoid treating stones with protective coating that are impermeable to water vapor. Such coatings can actually be very harmful to stone in years to come, and others are ineffective.
TOOLS FOR STONE CLEANING
- Plastic pails
- Rubber Gloves
- Tampico, natural bristle or plastic scrub brushes
- Spray bottles
- Water source